"THEN Jesus was led by the spirit into the desert, to be tempted by the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterwards he was hungry. And the tempter coming said to him: If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. Who answered and said: It is written, Not in bread alone doth man live, but in every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God." Matthew 4:1-4

Friday, May 7, 2010

A Lovely, Quiet Dilemma

Oh, what to do? My whole bunch of race fans has abandoned me to go to the races.
I could spend the entire evening:
reading (Don't Know Much About the Civil War (trying to keep a step ahead of David), Jesus of Nazareth, something lighter? Understood Betsy I think Dom would enjoy this story.)
sewing - I have a skirt cut out and two shirts that I'd like to make.
sleeping - we've been getting up at 4:00 every morning for the past two weeks. Yuk.
Or I could watch one of the movies on my instant Netflix queue. 
Or read blogs.
No lovely Calgon-take-me-away-bath - there's no tub in the motorhome. Or this campground.

Hello, self, what would you like to do with these three hours?
Prayers, movie, story.
Sounds restful. ZZZZZZ

1 comment:

About Me

Welcome! The most important bread is the Bread of Life. I am Catholic and do my best to know, understand and live what that means that I might "know Him, love Him and serve Him." My husband, Bud, and I have been married for 24 years and we have seven children. Because of his job, we travel the country in an RV with five of them, learning as we go.